Parking Guidelines & Tips
- Be prompt when meeting with your car club. Entry times are designed to expedite parking. If your club has entered before your arrival, you will not be able to park with your club.
- Follow the directions of the parking team; they will direct you to use the north- or south-side traffic lanes.
- If you wish to park parallel to another vehicle, you must stay in the same traffic lane. The parking team will not honor any parking requests, so understand the traffic flow as related to the parking.
- The parking team will not hold or reserve spots for multiple vehicles from one owner. They must arrive together.
- Please complete information card in your welcome packet to place with your vehicle.
- The Mandan Police Department will open Main Street for traffic around 6 p.m. Cars must out of the traffic lanes by that time.
- “For Sale” signs are permitted.
- Be patient! The parking team has been working longer than you have been waiting. Their day begins at 6:30 a.m.
- Our volunteer service is extremely important to the event; please thank them for their service. Unruly and disrespectful participant behavior will not be tolerated.